On the morning of November 9, the Logistics City Chair organized an international research seminar presenting recent results on #urbanlogistics and #ecommerce #mobilities. The event took place on the Paris campus of the École des Ingénieurs de la Ville de Paris/Université Gustave Eiffel and with 6 presentations (in English) and an introduction by Jonathan Sebbane and Laetitia Dablanc.
Please find below the links to the presentations !
First session. Presentations by 3 speakers:
– Anne Goodchild (University of Washington) – Bringing curbs to light; estimating the value of digital curb availability data : presentation
– Adrian Friday (Lancaster University) – FlipGig: Digitally transforming deliveries and collections in the gig-economy : presentation
– Matthieu Schorung (Université Gustave Eiffel) – Geography of warehouses in the United States and spatial patterns of Amazon warehouses : presentation
Second session. Presentations by 3 speakers:
– Giacomo Lozzi (Università degli studi Roma TRE) – Improving stakeholder engagement for urban logistics: the L-3D project : presentation
– Travis Fried (University of Washington) – New spatial patterns for e-commerce warehousing and implications for equity : presentation
– Heleen Buldeo Rai (Université Gustave Eiffel) – Proximity logistics and how warehouses can become good neighbors : presentation
Many thanks to the presenters and to all the attendees !
The team of the Logistics City Chair.