Mercredi 11 octobre 2023, 09h00
Lieu : Grote Kauwenberg 2, 2000 Antwerp Room S.E.201 Antwerp (Belgium)
Contacts LVMT : Alain L’HOSTIS – Maxime HACHETTE – Ndèye Aïta CISSÉ – Sylvain Petitet
We are pleased to confirm that the JPI Uban Europe ACUTE, UERA seminar, whose interest is given to the issues of accessibility and connectivity, especially in the context of the 15-minute city model, for both goods and people, will be held in Antwerp, Belgium on 11 October 2023. We are looking forward to welcoming participants from both academia and practice (cities, urban planners, decision makers, etc.).
Participants from academia and practice will present and discuss their projects and share their latest results and methodologies in the fields of accessibility and connectivity of the 15-minute city:
- Accessibility as a long-term academic and operational concept
- 15-minute-city as a renewal of accessibility planning approaches with temporal urbanism
- 15-minute city or X-minute city in the suburbs
- The social dimension in the design and implementation of the 15-minute city
- Accessibility and sustainable mobility, the transport modes of the 15-min-city
- Inclusive design and development of 15-min-cities
For more details, we invite you to take a closer look at the programme, which is now available.
It is necessary to register for the event (here) before 6 October 2023.
The event is limited to 50 delegates. Please let us know at least 48 hours before the event if you cannot attend.
Ndèye Aïta Cissé, Maxime Hachette, Alain L’Hostis, Sylvain Petitet, Joris Beckers and Ghadir Pourhashem