Research on transport supply and mobility demand (interactions).
- In depth analysis of the existing public transit.
- Trafic modeling
- Socio economic and technico economic assessment.
- Design and optimisation of public transit systems : public decision-making process, aid to making investment decisions
Courses on Transport System Engineering at ENPC MSc in Engineering (Diplôme d’Ingénieur) are directly connected to research development in the Chair.
- Scientific publications in international peer-reviewed journals
- Communications in national & international conferences.
- European work group COST TU 1004 « TransITS : Modeling Public Transport Passenger Flows in the Era of Intelligent Transport Systems » (Springer collective paper, February 2016)
- Annual event : Chair Anniversary Conference and Specialized Workshops at Cité Descartes in Marne la vallée
- Bilateral contacts: planners, operators, consulting engineering, innovation SMEs.