The 2018 Summer School of the LabEx DynamiTe (Cluster of Excellence Territorial and Spatial Dynamics) will be held from 24 to 28 September 2018, at the Villa Finaly in Florence (Italy).
This year, the main focus will be: « Massive spatial data: challenges in acquisition, treatment and use for territories »
- This school will focus on emerging and heterogeneous spatial data sources. It aims to offer its participants: an overview of how these data can be used to drive research on territorial dynamics;
- an understanding of contemporary expertise (methods and tools) required to process and model with these data.
- Florent LE NECHET, Paris-Est University, France
- Thomas LOUAIL, CNRS, Paris, France
- Malika MADELIN, Paris-Diderot University, France