- Urban interactive model demonstrator
- “Energy sobriety by urban forms and transport” project financed by public institute ADEME (key words : urban forms, energy performance, prospective, town planning, simulation LUTI, fractals)
- EFFICACITY Institute project on energy
- Belgrand project
Previous research topics
– Statistics applied to geographic information. – Geographic data quality: error models, simulation, sensitivity and uncertainty analysis – 3D modeling for risks
Present research topics
– Urban modeling and urban forms I develop a model of urban morphogenesis in the medium term that allows to report, qualitatively at first, then quantitatively through calibration, the formation of neighborhoods in a city, different levels of segregation between population, and price gradients. This model is a dynamic model of imbalance, which relies on elements of classical economic modeling (Alonso-Mills-Muth’s monocentric model) while translating into a mathematical formalism a qualitative model proposed by Gilles Ritchot.
– Urban modeling and energy In the context of the ANR IMPETUS project, I have developed a model for calculating energy consumption of an urban project, which, although simplified, is sensitive to the location of the project and its programming. . This model exploits the census detail files. Since September 2014, I joined Institute EFFICACITY to work on innovative economic models of energy efficiency. I co-lead the EFFICACITY Project 3.2.
– Mobility, data and cartography Part of my activity focuses on more methodological research, in connection with the Belgrand project (http://belgrand-gebd.ifsttar.fr), which I am the co leader with Jean-Paul Hubert. This work deals with the exploitation of disaggregated data, using spatial analysis or statistical methods, to investigate spatial problems.